We are the only company in the world delivering a solution that can uniquely safeguard the integrity of the global supply chain, expedite the flow of commerce, fortify trade resiliency and satisfy the 100% scanning requirement recommended by the U.S. 9/11 Commission and later enacted into law by the U.S. Congress.
More than 8 billion tons of seaborne trade travels the globe, according to the Institute of Shipping Economics and Logistics. The world’s economy moves through water.
We uniquely facilitate the safe and secure flow of commerce and optimize the global supply chain.
- The penetration and material discrimination capabilities of Discovery are unparalleled by technologies that have been historically employed by the maritime industry to combat smuggling and terrorism efforts
- Non-Intrusive Inspection (NII) technology that won’t impede on global trade
- 100% safe for port operators and all goods
- Allows operators to detect unwanted and taxable goods
Land Border Crossings
Trucks are the most common mode used to move imports and exports between international gateways and inland locations. This trend is expected to continue with tonnage of international trade forecast to grow at a rate of 3.4 percent per year.
Now more than ever, global border crossings are in need of a scanning solution that will match the growth of this industry and keep the world moving.
- Option to use as a primary screening solution
- Implement into existing operations
- No safety exclusion zone required for use
- Intuitive user interface allows operators access to actionable information and 3D color visualizations and triple axis 2D image slicing
A study released in 2017 by Statista confirmed that bombings and explosions are used in 54 percent of attacks motivated by terrorism worldwide.
Discovery equips the defense industry with pivotal intelligence for tactical missions.
- Detect narcotics, chemicals, radioactive materials and explosives with unmatched precision
- Low maintenance and operating needs make a solution to secure infrastructure in remote environments
- A network of deployed MMPDS systems enables the option to share secure data between checkpoint locations to increase safety on the front lines and throughout
According to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, there are 16 critical infrastructure sectors whose assets, systems, and networks, whether physical or virtual, are considered so vital to a nation that their incapacitation or destruction would have a debilitating effect both nationally and globally.
Discovery has the capability of protecting these industries that are critical to economic stability and national security.
- Discriminate materials and detect threats to critical infrastructure, employees and the general public
- A solution that safely guards critical infrastructure that is vital to transportation, communication and public health
- Facilitates efficiency while exceeding international security requirements and legislation